Metro Denver as well as Colorado has so much to offer whether you are a fan of the outdoors; hiking, skiing, rock climbing), if you are more the national/state park person or if you just enjoy being in town and taking in all the city has to offer. We hope these lists have something you will enjoy.
1) 134 Cool, Hidden and Unusual Things to Do in Colorado:
2) Unusual Attractions in Denver: https://www.atlasobscura.com/things-to-do/denver-colorado
3) 36 Hours in Denver: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/travel/what-to-do-in-denver.html
4) Undiscovered Hot Springs in Colorado: https://www.thedenverear.com/best-hot-springs-colorado/
5) Rock Climbing Gyms: https://fitt.co/denver/denvers-best-indoor-climbing-gyms-denver/
6) Colorado National Parks: https://www.nps.gov/state/co/index.htm
7) Colorado State Parks: https://cpw.state.co.us/placestogo/parks/Pages/ParkMap.aspx